Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my second service done by Dumpton Park Nissan Broadstairs. Excellent service they really go the extra mile to show you some polite customer service and make you feel really welcome. 2 years on now and still under 12000 miles on the clock. Not impressed with the tyre wear although to be expected on town work 4 mm left on fronts and 6mm on rears which is kind of odd as one of them was changed 12 months ago due to puncture.Brakes are only 10% worn which after 2 years of local driving I think is very good, unfortunately the wife believes this to prove she is a good driver as she uses it most.I have to say this is the last time Nissan will see the car as I won't be paying their exorberant rates for a service my local garage will do it for about a third of the cost

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
That is add about your rear tyres being worn evenly despite one being half the age.I can only conclude that the last 12 months has been a lot more wearing on the car. Who's driven it most recently?!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Must be all the roundabouts. Especially when I was wrong about fronts being the same 1 has 1mm less than the other oddly its the offside wearing more than the nearside. Hopefully not connected but its the offside that has roof damage(well did its currently being repaired)

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Does your regular drive include the need for a quick right turn exit from a T junction or alike? The front wheel on the inside of a turn is likely to spin when you are giving it some beans.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NO, might explain front wear but not the even ing up of the rears the offside is the new oneoh well no worries not impressed that at lesss than 12K I am looking at 2 tyres, the price of small commuter runs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.