Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my Juke in today for it's second service.I mentioned about the floor mat being worn through, the worn alloy pedals and the dodgy rear struts and I am now a very pleased customer.Desira Norwich have replaced the mats and rear struts and have a new set of pedals on order to be fitted when they arrive.So I got the result I hoped for.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I first mentions the carpets on the phone the lady asked if I wanted a cost for a replacement set. I said I wasn't too pleased that the car has done less than 16K and the mat had worn through. So it was a nice surprised to know they just replaced them. Hope I get the same service from the future garage ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
663 Posts
thats good news Rocks, its always nice to get a good service. When i recently purchased my Tenka CVT i loved it except for one thing, the leather interior was quite wringled and creased like it had been sat on quite a lot, it just didnt look new. I spoke to the dealership principle at West Way Nissan who is a really nice guy and he took some photos of the interior. He told me he would send the photos off to Nissan to see what their opinion was. Well a got a phone call yesterday afternoon from the DP at Nissan to say Nissan had agreed to replace the complete leather interior, i was not expecting that so well done and thank you Nissan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
663 Posts
Hi Tc , how are you my friend? yes it was . i was expecting them to come up with something like "thats how its suppose to look" so i was quite shocked when i got the call yesterday.. dont know when it will be fitted as the leather interior has got to come from Japan believe it or not but im not in any rush as it doesnt look that bad as it is , it just isnt as it should be. when you buy top of the range you expect the best
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
419 Posts
oldbloke wrote:thats good news Rocks, its always nice to get a good service. When i recently purchased my Tenka CVT i loved it except for one thing, the leather interior was quite wringled and creased like it had been sat on quite a lot, it just didnt look new. I spoke to the dealership principle at West Way Nissan who is a really nice guy and he took some photos of the interior. He told me he would send the photos off to Nissan to see what their opinion was. Well a got a phone call yesterday afternoon from the DP at Nissan to say Nissan had agreed to replace the complete leather interior, i was not expecting that so well done and thank you Nissan
Just a word of caution on the replacement seat covers. I had this done on the drivers seat on a Mini and the fit was never as tight as the original OME seat. The leather was much better but it never looked quite right. Take a good close look when the work is done and make sure you are happy before you take the car back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
663 Posts
thanks very much indeed for that advice Gismo, i will take that on board..i am by nature a very fussy person and it will get a good looking over before i say it is ok
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
419 Posts
Your welcome. Guess it's something to do with being a retired old codger with time on my hands but I look at everything with a magnifying glass and it has to be right or I am not happy. Drives my wife mad!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
Gismo wrote:Your welcome. Guess it's something to do with being a retired old codger with time on my hands but I look at everything with a magnifying glass and it has to be right or I am not happy. Drives my wife mad!GOD I hope i never get ot the stage where I have to look at everything with a magnifying glas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
663 Posts
it will happen Deks mark my word. not quite reired yet Gismo but i wished i was, had enough of the rat race. working for the ambulance service aint the rewarding job it used to be in the old days, cant wait to get out, never thought i would hear myself say that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
419 Posts
oldbloke wrote:it will happen Deks mark my word. not quite reired yet Gismo but i wished i was, had enough of the rat race. working for the ambulance service aint the rewarding job it used to be in the old days, cant wait to get out, never thought i would hear myself say that
I worked in the electricity supply industry and felt exactly the same way. They called it progress, I called it profit over customer service and counted down the day in my last year. Retirement is good so keep your head up.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top