Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,Am I right in understanding the standard Warranty on a new Juke would be 3 years with 3 years roadside also?Low cost servicing is something we would have to pay extra for?thanks

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
I believe so - that's if they are doing a low cost servicing option at the moment. The rac cover runs annually and is renewed at the annual service.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
3 years warranty, rac cover is renewed at service by the dealer. Low cost service is available on new purchases but I think you have to take out Nissan finance to get it, although might be worth asking the dealer what ever
I do know the low cost package isn't currently available on the Nismo.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Re:- service plan.
I have one through my dealer it is administered by a company called EmaC ltd.
Cost is £743 for three years .serviced at 18000,36000,54000,miles
You pay monthly 34 payments by direct debit.works out to about £21.85 a month. So you don't get a shock when it comes to service time and if you sell the car within the 3year period you get a proportion of the amount you paid in.

·
Registered
165 Posts
We purchase the service plan when the Juke was ordered, no finance as paid cash for the car.With the Mazda we had a service plan from the dealer,£17.50 per month for three years.This included a valet and£10.00 of fuel at the service, two new tyres over the service period and an MOT at three years. As the tyres cost £140.00 each, this was a very good deal.Needless to say they do not doe this offer any more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.