Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've got my Juke on a lease so don't qualify for the £299 or free servicing packages. The dealer said they'd sort me out with a good deal on a servicing pack. Well just opened my post and the costing is as follows:2 services £616.873 services £861.24 Seems excessive to me, what's your thoughts?LancsJuke2012-01-26 20:57:12

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Seems excesive to me aswell. Whats the lease companies suggestion? if they have oneAlso might be worth shopping around with other dealersHave to say if thats the costs I am glad I got mine for free

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Deks, serves me right for saying how pleased I was with the MPG figures, these costs would pay for a lot of fuel!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
LancsJuke wrote:Yeh would do but a bit of a trek, might be able to combine it with an Alton Towers trip!

Now there's an excuse

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
It sounds VERY expensive to me too. We got the deal with the Juke, but it costs less than that to service the 370Z.My advice would be to ask someone else to call your dealer and ask the cost of a service or two - then see what the difference is...

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi there i had a qoute for 5 year servicing it was £1800 i thought that was very expensive aparently it includes other things like coolant change £60 wow brake fluid changes i think ill stick to the anuall charges

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
at that price, I'd be inclined not to bother - it might be cheaper than 3 separate services if you pay as you go, but if you decide to change the car for any reason, you'd lose the money you'd paid out.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Juky boy said:
hi there i had a qoute for 5 year servicing it was £1800 i thought that was very expensive aparently it includes other things like coolant change £60 wow brake fluid changes i think ill stick to the anuall charges
£1800 ... :eek: Someone's having a giraffe!

The quote for a Three Year Service Plan was £299 when I bought my Tekna new and I managed to get them to throw it in for Free :D at the time.

Try the next nearest Nissan Dealer to you for a Service Plan quote and see what they want to sting you for?

[is your car new or out of warranty??? ... you don't say.]

M-J

·
Registered
2 Posts
We collected our 2016 1.5d Tekna two weeks ago and the dealer sent out a 3 year service plan offer which would cost £599.

I thought that was excessive and rejected the offer and will stick with paying on the day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts