Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help, my shelf clip has broken. My dealer has offered to replace under warranty but only if I have the original broken clip, which I don't. They want £15.00 to replace. Can I get one cheaper anywhere else. Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I am afraid they are £15 from the dealer and nowhere else will stock them, the reason they want the broken one is to claim the cost back from Nissan they need to supply the changed part.How on earth Nissan reached this price is beyond me I am in the trade and I can buy a multi of clips in bulk boxes for less money than this single clip. I do have a collection of the clips which is possibly what drew you to this forum but sadly we have had far to many people signing up getting a clip and never to be heard from again so now the admin team have decided to keep the clips for estahblished members, so if you stick around for a while we may still have some available to offer you. btw welcome to the forum have a browse around plenty of useful info and other topics to look thru

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't sign up for the clip, just for advice. I think I will just pay and get it done, just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting ripped off. Thanks for your advice anyway Deks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts