Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to stop my shoppin from sliding about all over the boot.
I am bloody sick of the bags sliding from one side to tuther.

Only sensible answers please.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
lift up the boot floor (then tuck it up behind the rear seats) and put the shopping in the tray that's cunningly hidden under the there That said, we have the rubberised matt in the Juke boot and I have a cargo net in the Zed.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Bernie wrote:what's a velcro umbrella for god's sake ??I am sure your messing but for the sake of explaining the tray acro has has velcro loop tags in which you can secure a brollysorry as yet its not possible to redeem forum points with Tesco, however we are looking into itWoolworths and Comet except them though

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Just go every 2 weeks top rather then weekly l
Twice as much and pack in tighter
Saves petrol
Packs in tighter
Top up shop at your local butcher (no horses ) often get good specials at coop etc
Thats how we do it

Or seriously get them deliverd sometimes for a fiver that's a bargain depending how far you live from them
More time for detailing and takeing pictures of the juke

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
If you're not doing a lot of shopping regularly, then the under-tonneau tray is very useful for holding the bits and pieces, like User Guide, spare footware and socks, first aid kit, tissues, hi-vis jacket etc.

I also employ a Tesco Wine Carrier for the liquids (window washer, rain-ex, bug cleaner), fire extinguisher, window squeegee, window wipes, kitchen towel etc., stashed behind the passenger seat.

Adding a bag holder (ASDA, about 3 quid, has two large hooks, will hold large shoulder or handbags, and backpacks) for the headrest post of the passenger seat avoids the bleeping when the empty passenger seat thinks it's loaded.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I wanted to use my points at Jessop's! Nissan do make a boot tidy.Think its listed with Juke accessories on their site but guessing it's not cheap.

·
Registered
663 Posts
a cargo net is a good idea but not sure if there is anywhere to secure it..we dont have a problem as we buy enough shopping to fill the boot just nicely

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.