Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Turbo there is no picture showing text showing in your profile. I cant remember ever see a picture but then I cant remember yesterday eitherI know you have pic sig on other forum try re loading one and let me know how you get on

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Can you email it to me so I can save it in the forums photo account and I will try and load it myselfAny other **JOG SUPPORTER** having signature issues edit you can have what you like in your signature as long as it fits in the box but you will have to send the final sig to me as you want it as making them up is way beyond me I am afraid.

Deks2012-12-07 20:07:50

·
Registered
185 Posts
My sig worked, no problem !Rattly2012-12-07 20:16:30

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Turbo owner wrote:On here buddy,Can't even paste into sig box ? Ok not sure if there is an issue. I copied and pasted the image file from photobucket and its loadedI will have to look from another angle to see if an issue exists

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Turbo owner wrote:Rattly Did you have a pic sig as well if so I can't see it. I wondered that myself. I can see yours now though turbo.Also I just created an account and was able to add a pic to that no problem.If anyone **JOG SUPPORTER** and above wants a signature re added or addedbecause they cant email/pm and I will sort it

1 - 20 of 25 Posts