Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my way back from Abbey Motorsport last Friday - on the M20 between J8 and J9.It was initially in lane 1 and there were a few cars around, but not heavy traffic. I was in lane 3 and catching up with the bunch. As I passed the tail car of lane 2 the Jag booted it and moved into lane 2.Luckily there was a Vectra estate in front of me because the Jag then moved over to lane 3 right in front of me as I dropped a gear. Then some blue lights came on. Then I backed off. Then the Jag pulled the Vauxhall, and I went on my way.I'm not sure why the Vectra was pulled over as they didn't seem to be doing anything untoward. Perhaps they flashed up on the Police computer as having no TAX or insurance.So if you happen to be travelling on the M20, keep your eyes open for a silver XF....

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
Years ago there was a website which listed make/model/registration numbers of unmarked police cars - don't know whether it still exists, was kept up to date by the public sending sightings.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Kats wrote:We have a green Scooby doo around here amongst others like vectras etc (of which I have had a close call in the dig)You nearly got be by Vectra. If that was me I'd have kept quiet

·
Registered
542 Posts
raceworx wrote:we have evo's :) and a couple of WRX imprezas.. plus the good eye in the sky :) i have no problems with traffic police every time iv been pulled over i have deserved it..

So that would be, Hello Hello Hello Again Tc

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
I have to agree - the Police have never pulled me for speeding when I was sticking to the limits, only where I'm over it.

Of course, riding a bmw c1 without a helmet - that was a frequent occurrence :-D

·
Registered
147 Posts
When I was 21 I was pulled over more than 6 times in 6 months and not once did the police find anything. I ended up having to make a complaint for harassment. It turned out the police had me under suspicion for drug running! but after the complaint I wasn't pulled over again Hmmmmm

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Rocks703 wrote:When I was 21 I was pulled over more than 6 times in 6 months and not once did the police find anything. I ended up having to make a complaint for harassment. It turned out the police had me under suspicion for drug running! but after the complaint I wasn't pulled over again Hmmmmmthat'll teach you to sit in the pub telling people you supply ROCK

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Since plod started to confiscate the assets of drug dealers etc. they have a wide variety of tasty cars out on the road.
Of course since none of us ever break the speed limit, this is of no interest, but it must make their life more interesting.....

·
Registered
84 Posts
Unfortunately for me getting pulled by the rozzers is a regular thing, and it's always the same reason, they never think its my car and/or i look too young to be driving a decent car about. Its not too bad now i'm 20 and in the juke although i have been pulled a small handfull of times for NO reason, however when i first passed I was 17 and had a 2 Liter bright orange 2009 megane coupe and i was pulled all the time for the 3 years I had it haha, again no reason at all, I've never once been been pulled for speeding or anything like that, I've decided the police just dont like me :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Oh i'm not complaining as i understand they are just doing there job, and yeah one day it could pay off, but its just a right pain in the backside knowing that the car behind you is gonna pull you any minute, I often however find the police to be quite alright once they do all the usual checks, i suppose if your alright with them there alright with you, but still dont stop them pulling me over in the first place :)

·
Registered
663 Posts
i think the police are fantastic, i have been pulled over 4 times now for speeding and have never been given a ticket, how kind was that, or was it because i had a green ambulance uniform on

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.