Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
looking good deks , perfect consistency foam you have there , we were arguing this recently , some say the thicker the better but its not so imo , needs to be nice wet foam that runs off the car when its dissolving not the stuff thats still on your drive the next day as that just sits on the car and doesnt do much , also always wet the car first and allow the dirt to soften so when the foam goes on it has an easier job of lifting it and taking it away

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
ctrdetailing wrote:looking good deks , perfect consistency foam you
have there , we were arguing this recently , some say the thicker the
better but its not so imo , needs to be nice wet foam that runs off the
car when its dissolving not the stuff thats still on your drive the next
day
as that just sits on the car and doesnt do much , also always wet the
car first and allow the dirt to soften so when the foam goes on it has
an easier job of lifting it and taking it away oops didnt wet it first, although I did snow it twice then jet washed it off twice then washed it then snow foamed it again(kid with a new toy) then rinsed dried and I did hybrid 7 it not sure if that was a good idea or not but it looked better afterwards.
Deks2012-02-16 18:28:25

·
Registered
790 Posts
not really , wont do any harm but you have stopped the nano sealent doing its stuff by covering it with another product , all you need to do is wash and dry , hybrid 7 wont last long though so should wear off pretty quick and allow the sealent to start working again
ctrdetailing2012-02-16 19:54:50

·
Registered
790 Posts
just to clarify a sealent sets like liquid crystal so dirt will settle but not get a grip on it , waxes like in v7 allow the dirt to get a firmer hold so extra work to remove it which in turn means you create more swirls when cleaning , this is over a period though not after one wash so dont worry , its usually best to leave the sealent alone for 4/6 months then prolong its life by topping up with a spray sealent like g-techniq's c2 , should be good for 18/24 months that way

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Stand by your beds...... Tomorrow I will post a pic of my white one that has done 2weeks up and down the motorway, been in use everyday so not been able to wash it.

It will be spot the white juke. Kats2012-02-16 20:05:54

1 - 20 of 26 Posts