Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
ultimate finish was a discount seller on the qq forum i run but gez has changed it all now so no forums get a discount , it all done on earning discount by what you spend so not ideal for those that dont spend a lot , www.polishedbliss.co.uk is better as they offer free shipping on everything which can be a substantial saving www.elitecarcare.co.uk is another good supplierbut www.autobritedirect.co.uk my favourite of late as he stocks nearly all brands and the service is great and we get a 10% discount , placed a big product order (£250) with mark 2pm monday and it was in my hands 10am tuesday , great stuff i agree about the ultimate snow foam , it was my favourite until i tried magifoam
ctrdetailing2013-02-27 17:52:08

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Being new to this world of foam...

This magi foam stuff - this is the stuff I would be getting from autobrite?

What's the difference between the various colours - other than the amount of laughing my neighbours will do?

And... (Sorry!)
Autobrite have 2 different foam lances - standard and HD - that seem to be actually identical?

Final question - for now

What do you do with the diluted mix in the bottle on the lance?
(Assuming the colours do different things and I need more than 1?)

·
Registered
790 Posts
TTDegs wrote:Cheers ctr So I'm thinking this -> http://www.autobritedirect.co.uk/index.php/autobrite-hd-foam-lance-and-citrus-snow-foam-combo.htmlAnd one of the coloured ones?Which colour should I be going for?Or is it just choosing one that contrasts to my black paint?
super snow foam is a good cleaner but not very thick , more a soapy consistancy so id get the magifoam deal here : http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=283885mark will honour all these deals but as there specials our discount wont be any good but its a great deal still , get the magifoam deal rather than superfoam

·
Registered
790 Posts
CR4ZYHORSE wrote:Can I use snowfoam or similar with my Karcher?I've got a foam attachment but not sure if it will do the job - any advice please guys....
the karcher washer is fine but the foamer is not really close to the autobrite hd version and even using the thickest foam on the market the best youll get is a very wet foam and no where near what the hd lance can produce

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
ctrdetailing wrote: CR4ZYHORSE wrote:Can I use snowfoam or similar with my Karcher?
I've got a foam attachment but not sure if it will do the job - any advice please guys....

the karcher washer is fine but the foamer is not really close to the autobrite hd version and even using the thickest foam on the market the best youll get is a very wet foam and no where near what the hd lance can produce
Thanks for the advice - guess thats another item on the list.....

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Finally got round to ordering 5 ltrs of Magifoam from Autobrite and a new HD foam lance as my old one has seen better days after years of use. Will give it a try today and see if it is as good as everyone says. I will let you know.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, I foamed the car today and have to say that this is the best snow foam I have used and it does exactly what ctrdetailing said it would. Well done Autobrite

·
Registered
81 Posts
i all ways go to shinearama ltd based it altrincham and they sell almost every thing, they have demo days too, the chemical guys were there today and you get a free bacon butty and as much tea and coffee as you can drink have a look at there web site,maybe we could do a meet one sunday if any fancy's it.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
munchy106 wrote: i all ways go to shinearama ltd based it altrincham and they sell almost every thing, they have demo days too, the chemical guys were there today and you get a free bacon butty and as much tea and coffee as you can drink have a look at there web site,maybe we could do a meet one sunday if any fancy's it.
Sunday, bacon butty, altringham - sounds good...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts