Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been wondering what had happened to all the familiar names that used to chit chat on a 'similair' web site. Having followed the conversations for so long I should have known you were all meeting and talking somewhere else and am glad I have found you all.
I have been slowly reading through the posts that have been going on since the birth of this forum and it is great to see so many familiar names that haven't lost their sense of humour, it was sad that for reasons beyond me that there had to be a parting of the ways when so many members semed to be getting on.
Have now added this to my favourites and although not a great contributor am looking forward to more of the familiar chat.
Jukeda
Accenta with Premium pack in Metallic Grey.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Jukeda, welcome to the forum, glad you like the friendly banter, it's what keeps us logging in.feel free to join in or just browse if you preferwe are slowly building the community and trying to spread the worddeks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Already I'm feeling the warmth ,thanks for all the welcome messages , especially the Muppets !!! Don't take that the wrong way I mean the You Tube song.
I have spoken to several of you in the past and hopefully again in the future as I am detecting the sense of humour already.

Jukeda.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts