Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone hoping someone maybe able to advise, I purchased a 2017 n connecta juke about 6 weeks ago and for 3 of those weeks it has been in for a broken turbo charger - I picked it up and I thought the front looked odd as if something is missing - I’ve been told that’s how it was and how all the jukes are - I’m not so sure 🤫
Automotive parking light Vehicle Tire Grille Wheel
Vehicle Tire Wheel Plant Car
Vehicle Tire Wheel Plant Car
Automotive parking light Vehicle Tire Grille Wheel

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, that's how they are. And after a hole in the air con condenser, I fitted black wire mesh over the holes to stop it getting damaged in future
thanks for the reply , I’ve googled images of other jukes but I guess the lighting makes it hard to see - mine looks “unfinished” my older juke I don’t seem to recall noticing the radiator and air con - yours looks much better with the mesh - can I ask where you got it please and how you attached it - I share the same concern that a stone could easily get thrown from the road into the radiator or air con - thanks

·
Registered
761 Posts
You could click on that image when I posted, cant now for some reason.

Halfords black aluminium mesh, took the bumper off, cut the mesh, and used the foglight bolts fot each end. Then drilled hidden holes in the bumper and black cable ties.

Tire Wheel Grille Hood Vehicle

You can almost make out the cable ties, only visible if you lie on the road and look up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You could click on that image when I posted, cant now for some reason.

Halfords black aluminium mesh, took the bumper off, cut the mesh, and used the foglight bolts fot each end. Then drilled hidden holes in the bumper and black cable ties.

View attachment 628

You can almost make out the cable ties, only visible if you lie on the road and look up.

many thanks for that - so it was a job easy enough to do yourself- a great idea - it has warranty for a few years but I would still like to get it protected - seems daft to have it exposed - my older juke wasn’t the same

1 - 6 of 6 Posts