Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, due to pick up our 61 plate 1.6 plate silver Acenta premium this coming Friday... Strictly speaking its going to belong to my other half ( her name on the log book) and its the only car that's managed to tempt her away from the 07 Cooper S that was her baby before .....It wasn't much good for carrying more than 2 people, and certainly difficult to get our grandson safely installed in the back A little about me..... just retired last year from the cops.. having spent the last 17 years on traffic, both cars and bikes... bikes being my other fetish ... Still working for the police but part time dealing with all aspects of property....gives me more time for cleaning the car

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hope the weather is on your side Friday to make for a more enjoyable collection and driving experience.There is a useful thread to cut and paste your profession details into here: http://www.jukeownersgroup.com/what-do-you-do-for-a-living_topic357_page2.htmlTraffic must have been an insightful and rewarding career with some lighter moments to balance some of the more horrific scenes. I am a huge fan of the traffic cop documentaries and have the ultimate respect for those involved in the emergency services.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Bryn, welcome to the forum, Hope you find us full of useful info and a joy log onto. Please join in the forum as its the members that make a forum and we certainly have some characters hereI think the Juke will be a change from the Mini time will tell if its better for your needs. I have over the last few months read about a number of people swapping the Mini brand for a JUKEwhich will no doubt please Nissan.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi Bryn, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hi bryn.welcome to the forum, enjoy the juke when you get it.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Bryn wrote:A little about me..... just retired last year from the cops.. having spent the last 17 years on traffic, both cars and bikes... bikes being my other fetish ... Still working for the police but part time dealing with all aspects of property....gives me more time for cleaning the car Just read the part about job history,member lazyjuke used to be in the traffic aswell, he is from Yorkshire so I assume that would be where he worked, He doesn't seem to log on here anymore but is still active on the other forum

·
Registered
419 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your Juke. We are waiting delivery in 10 days for our Juke but already traded in our Mini Countryman, so as Deks said, a few of us moving from Mini to Nissan.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts