Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've been in the Seattle area for the past 21/2 weeks , Arlington and Stanwood , and not seen one Juke And today took a 300 mile drive down to Corvallis ,Oregon, on interstate 5 .......nothing.....getting withdrawal symptoms..
Back to blighty on Saturday/Sunday.......can't wait

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I was around and about in .Cumbria and didn't see any jukes
Going to work I'm looking for them and only see one every morning as a regular commuter
Yet that we're the 16 th best selling car in 2012 (if I rember correctly )
Maybe the Nismo is going to turn heads once it arrives

·
Registered
663 Posts
you cant beat the UK jukeov, its the land of the JUKE , this is where it is meant to be

·
Registered
419 Posts
I see several everyday here in Devon and whenever I park there always seems to be one not far away. Guess we just have good taste down here

·
Registered
663 Posts
and in the Midlands Gismo, there are quite a few locally, when i was with Gadget we saw 4 others and on my wa home i saw another Nismo. so counting our Jukes that was 7 in total in about 4 hours, not bad i must say keep um coming

·
Registered
10 Posts
Akbuk, Turkey. Seen three here all on Turkish plates & petrol. Spoke to a few to a few Brits who are interested in Jukes.................but worried about driving a new car in Turkey, I can understand that.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just keep rubbin it in, why don't you Drove 350 miles back to Seattle today.......nowt.. Even the Nissan ads on the telly, don't seem to show any Jukes, maybe there just not sold in the NW..My backside will be plonked firmly in mine Sunday ......I cannot wait..
Been drivin a Ford Edge4 while I've been here, Freelander size, not a bad drive at all

·
Registered
115 Posts
Spent a few hours at A&E today (Addenbrooks, Cambridge) due to slicing finger and palm when a cafetiere broke as I was making breakfast - anyway, the real story is . . . . there were two in the car park, a grey and a red.Jeff

·
Registered
31 Posts
Saw one in Zephyrhills Florida last week and passed one on the A3 yesterday! The world is a small place.

·
Registered
104 Posts
If anyone is from around West Sussex , Worthing , way not give me a wave as you pass , I will be driving my blade silver juke , cazvaz , a newbie to the club .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts