Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, can anyone let me know if your juke has a tyre repair kit and no spare wheel, did it come with a jack and wheel brace in the boot, the one i have just bought has no spare just the repair kit, but no jack and brace, now im sure they must be supplied with one new to enable removal of the wheels even if you have no spare, if they all have one i can chase the previous owner to get it.thanks

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
the 2wd Juke doesnt not come with a spare or a jack it is only supplied with the gunk and a pump to use the gunk with. You can buy the genuine parts from one of the dealers on the forum at a discount over normal pricebut its still pricey, or you can sort out you own partsthere are a few threads on this very topic through out the forum

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys for the info, i have bought my juke from work as it came in p/x so i will try to blag my boss into buying the jack and brace as he wont have any idea they dont come as standard anyone have an idea of cost for these at all

·
Registered
55 Posts
Seems to be the industry standard even high end cars come with out spares now, used to be only if fitted with run flat Tyres - but the excuse is they rather that you call out breakdown services than change a wheel yourself on the road side that may be on a hard shoulder of Motorway where more people are killed than in vehicle accidents. mellon man2013-04-05 22:44:15

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
might be a case of buying a bottle jack and a strong bar and socket, dont like the idea of driving round with no jack at all, but there again no spare to put on so does it really matter, will check price at local nissan dealer for the jack, see if i can blag it through work to supply it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I once had a Landover with a full size steel wheel with a large country tyre that was fitted to the bonnet that looked real cool but it was near imposable to lift the bonnet up with the weight
Did the Jukes originally have a space saver spare as standard? As I do feel with out the a spare wheel in place there's a lot of wasted usable space in the Juke boot.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Just wanted to pass on that there are a couple of space-savers on evilbay.
They all seem to be of the 16" variety but I'm sure they might suit some.....
(Still lots of cash unfortunately)...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts