Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys,I have now got used to the limits of my so-far installed sound system and as suspected, it is not enough. I want to upgrade the front setup with some decent sony cross overs.before I start ripping away at panels again, I thought I would put a quick call out to see if anyone has tried changing the front speakers already.what sizes are they standard? look like 17's but worried the holes may not be deep enough for decent speaker cones in there. thanks for any help in advance!G

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tell ya what Degsy my man, they will help me no end, regardless of what set up I go for thank you very much! When I decide what I am doing I will post some pictures of the process. I might just upgrade the speakers in the doors to begin with to see how that sounds, not sure what kind of wattage the speakers are receiving as standard. but if they arent being driven with enough power I will look into finding a small 2 channel amp I can tuck away somewhere. Will be in touch! cheers dude

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.