Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had confirmation from Nissan GB of some spec changes to the Juke in the UK.First is SPorts wheels to be standard across the Acenta rangeA new Connect stereo is on its way And lastly a new trim level. N-tec. Is to be introduced. I have no further details on this at present. But will update as soon as Nissan pass the details to me
Deks2013-02-13 18:28:12

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't get any further info from Nissan as yet. I did hear a whisper that a set of 18" wheels were in the offing but Nissan said not. So we will have to see.

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
looks the same as mine.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's not the same as mine, my Sd card fits in the bottom this one looks like it goes in the top.
Any way trust me there is a new connect system coming along with some other updates.

My unconfirmed sources tell me some new wheels are under consideration aswell.

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
ooh yes, you are right about the SD card, but otherwise looks the same. The new Clio has the Navteq system - for an extra 350, you can have a TomTom.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
From a search around the net,I have discover that the update connect unit is that which is fitted to the NIsmo. My understanding is that an app is about to be launched where by it talks to you phone/tablet. And display certain functions. I also believe ther is a google subscription service of some form or other.

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
That sounds like it could be an android based unit then - sounds interesting. Wonder if you could use google maps or even a Tom Tom app :)

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Paul_S posted this elsewhere so I have copied into here aswellNissan Connect with enhanced functionality* The Juke Nismo is among the first Nissans to feature an enhanced version of the Nissan Connect infotainmentsystem. Already an enormously successful system, Connect continues to offer an exceptional package ofnavigation and connectivity in one standard fit, integrated package. Benefitting from a larger 5.8-inch touch-screen display, the latest system includes Google 'Send to Car'navigation software allowing routes planned at home to be transferred directly to the car. Additional connectedservices include Google Points of Interest (POI), nearest fuel prices, plus flight and weather information.Enhanced satellite navigation functionality also includes exit view and lane guidance, in addition to the fullBluetooth connectivity and reversing camera systems that Connect users have come to rely on. *Availability depends on local market launch date

·
Registered
663 Posts
i tend to only use it when i am parking up at home as my front drive is higher than the level of the house so if i dont stop at the right time my rear end will be 3 foot down by the front door and the front end will be facing the sky

·
Registered
838 Posts
oldbloke wrote: so if i dont stop at the right time my rear end will be 3 foot down by the front door and the front end will be facing the sky

Oooooo.......Errrrr, At your age Oldbloke.........be careful, i thought i was reading an excerpt from the Kamasutra

1 - 20 of 42 Posts