Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey Kats, this looks loooovely!Have you noticed any performance increase or a change in petrol consumption?Then again, hauling like a boy racer will chew petrol like it was a Cocktail at happy hour

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi

Yes it is just the back section, mb it does give an extra 5bhp which has brought the mpg down to 32. But saying that I did get 40mpg out of it driving at 50 back from Leeds.

But what is the point in having a dig-t and driving it like a Tulip!!!!!!! X

·
Registered
493 Posts
Kats wrote:I am dangerous enough in it as it is without anymore bhp, I will soon be arrested, ooh err .
kats its a bit early for the arrested,handcuffs,tied down,beaten with a silk scarf thing,fee will be going crazy in deepest darkest glasgow

·
Registered
158 Posts
ctrdetailing wrote: exactly kats , give it some welly girl , im surprised its not more , they usually give upto 15 hp extra
looks better than some other brands

mine does from stillen. Thanks to this exhaust I have 211ps.

Will get the front section of the exhaust soon.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Kats wrote: Hi

Yes it is just the back section, mb it does give an extra 5bhp which has brought the mpg down to 32. But saying that I did get 40mpg out of it driving at 50 back from Leeds.

But what is the point in having a dig-t and driving it like a Tulip!!!!!!! X

Problem is that here in Germany, one cant really drive that slow for long.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
CoupeCruiser wrote:mine does from stillen. Thanks to this exhaust I have 211ps.Will get the front section of the exhaust soon.
Good gains Is the front pipe quite restrictive?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
CoupeCruiser wrote:meaning?
Does it restrict the flow of the gasses from the engine? I expect the new front pipe will be a larger diameter and the bends won't be as tight so the gasses will flow easier = more gains?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
It be interesting to see then Here's a side-by-side pic of the 370Z standard exhaust and my Invidia Gemini - you can see the difference in flow rate (especially since the new one has true dual pipes too). The original Y pipe has heat shielding around it so it's a lot narrower than it looks in the photo.If you can get a side-by-side pick of your new section that would be good

·
Registered
74 Posts
We had our car on our Dynapack dyno and the Full Stillen Cat back exhaust only gives around 8bhp and the same torque gain , I think the 2 x catalytic converters are the main restriction , we are working on a rear cat delete B pipe.Will post the dyno plots up tomorrow.Mark

1 - 20 of 26 Posts