·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
Wow, that's amazing - they've built a road and a house in the background

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi MSA thanks for that, are these wheels on offer to US owners??yes the force red wheels do match the car. although even if they were slightly different it would be hard to tell. I will take a picture in the near future and post it up for you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Deks wrote:Hi MSA thanks for that, are these wheels on offer to US owners??yes the force red wheels do match the car. although even if they were slightly different it would be hard to tell. I will take a picture in the near future and post it up for you.
Thank you in advance for the next picture update! Unfortunately the US does not get to enjoy all the nicer accessories the Juke has available.I have the same color you have. It's called Cayenne Red in the US and in some sun light it looks like the peppers orange/red color.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Deks, it looks fab, the coded skid plate and wheels really do finish it off beautifully....!

Nice job!!

One thing.. i think it looks nicer without the wind deflectors, looks more streamilnedFee2012-12-14 17:13:16

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fee wrote:Deks, it looks fab, the coded skid plate and wheels really do finish it off beautifully....!Nice job!! One thing.. i think it looks nicer without the wind deflectors, looks more streamilnedThanks Fee, Wind deflectors will be fitted when warmer. I have them but instructions say not to fitbelow 15 degrees. I am hopefully going to get into my friends workshop soon to fit them

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
You know, I like the new wheels so much more now they are on. I liked them before, but they look great on the car.I think the front colour coded front plate looks the business too. Did you get it wrapped to protect it against stone chips or are you risking it?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Paul_S wrote:You know, I like the new wheels so much more now they are on. I liked them before, but they look great on the car.I think the front colour coded front plate looks the business too. Did you get it wrapped to protect it against stone chips or are you risking it?No its just sprayed and laquered. Didnt think about a clear wrap on it might have to think about that.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wheels are available from the dealers I suggest speaking with Glyn Hopkin on here who supplied minethe styling plates were sprayed by a local body shop and friend of mine

1 - 17 of 17 Posts