Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone fitted the axle back exhaust from stillen ?? Are they worth the price tag and what do they sound like ? ( i dont want something with lots of drone or boy racer noise )

·
Registered
374 Posts
Had Internet connection issues all week

Yeah I have a Stillen fitted noise levels wise it's sporty with a nice burble on tick and a nice sound track on boost however mine has been de cat as well so slightly louder.

Will be for sale in the next few months after a 3inch straight through.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have the stillen backbox fitted to my DIG-T - I'm finding it a bit loud to be honest. It was a swine to fit, I'm wondering if the very latest model has a slightly different route for the exhaust as the stillen I have was already fitted to a Juke (I got it 'slightly' used) and for me it was a nightmare to fit....Also, I'm not overly impressed wit hteh build quality of the stillen. The welding is 'average' quality and has a feint crack in the end cone- however I'm used to hand made titanium exhausts on bikes so I might be expecting too much!The Dig-T I have has different wheels to what's shown in the brochure as well. The dealer did tell me there were a few bits that are different to the 2012 model.... I've also fitted the Forge BOV which seems to chatter a bit. Lost power a couple of times, almost as though the spring in it is a bit weak.... Anyone had this problem with the BOV???

·
Registered
102 Posts
Deks wrote:yes thats the standard on the tekna now I believe a bonus and IMO the Tekna should always of had different wheels to the rest of the range
Yes, I agree totally. 18's would have been nice as well for paying the premium...Oh, and decent paint!

·
Registered
102 Posts
the dealer said though that he has had a handful of teknas on the last delivery, some had the new wheels and some had the old ones.....Apparently the upgrade is an 'in production roll out' or something similar he said...

·
Registered
102 Posts
The stillen is really starting to annoy me now... They reckon it gives an extra 13bhp, and I do intend on getting the remap done with the ECUTek cable, so may have to put up with it...Got my first 100+ mile journey coming up tomorrow so I'll see if the radio drowns out the drone! lol The wife loves the 'Tssschhhh' of the Forge BOV so that's a plus! :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
The stillen may have to go soon. It is driving me crazy. 2000 miles on the clock now and god knows how many paracetamol!Can anyone recommend a tail pipe that gives a 'throaty' sound but doesn't deafen you?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts