Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rocks703 wrote: Got it fitted on mine and love the little rumble!

Alrite buddy,

Any sound video clips did ya get yours from Tarmac sportz

·
Registered
74 Posts
The Stillen exhaust look and sound lovely had one on our Juke , we have removed it at the moment for Stage1 tuning development.I think the main restriction will be the 2nd Catalytic converter thou after the time spent on the dyno on Tuesday tuning with EcuTek software.

·
Registered
74 Posts
It wont be long guys before we have the Stage 1 tune sorted , the car will be tuned on our in house dyno to ensure the tune is spot.What fuel do you Dig T guys run your car's on? 95 or 98 Octane?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am now pretty confident the axle back Stillen system wont give any more power or torque as the flow limiting issue on the car is the Catalytic converters , the car has 2 fitted like most modern cars.We have a full Stillen system and although Stillen quote 14bhp gain when we ran our development car on our in house dyno it only gave around a 5bhp gain, we found a bigger gin after the stock system was refitted and the car tuned with the EcuTek software , only raising the boost to 1.0bar. We are working hard on the development of a staged tuning packages on the Dig T Juke, hope to have some more exhaust parts to test very soon , we will be carrying on with the development of the maps for these cars thou. developing Unleaded and Super unleaded maps for stock cars before we start adding bolt on items like exhaust's and other items.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts