Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening guys,

Just wanted to know what people's thoughts were on styling bars and plates.

I ordered my new Juke yesterday and have to say, I'm so excited its crazy.
I have been looking at the accessories that are available and wanted to know if there's anything I should get, and what your ideas are on styling bars/ plates?

Thanks

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Daisy, welcome to the forum. the wait is always the worst part. I have just ordered my second Juke and got to wait 2 weeks and thats bad enough, I even have my current one to drive around in .As for parts speak with the dealers on the forum they are always happy to do a deal for forum membersAs a standard(non paid) member you can't use the pm system but you can post in there sections in the affliate page.I have just ordered the Urban pack( front and rear stying plates & roof spoiler) and secured a very good price from both GH parts and Holdcroft. I have also added wind deflectors and the very NEW colour coded Accessory wheels to mine

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Daisy, I ve seen you ask for tints and hints. There is so much info about the Juke some of us have had them since launch, we would be here all day explaining. If you have a question ask away someone is sure to be able to answer for you regards deks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you so much for all your advise, I'm just in 2 minds weather to get the styling plates and then it's the cost, I might look into the dealers on here actually and see what one of them say.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
the premium pack is a must haveYou will regret it if you dont order the car with it the connect unit alone costs more than the premium pack You need to act quick as its a factory option so needs to be added at time of orderI had it on first and ordered it for the second

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I will echo the recommendation to get the Sat Nav and Camera at source.

The Juke has one characteristic in common with my previous 'old style' Toyota Celica, it has a big bum!

As a 5'3" person, rear vision whilst reversing that thing was almost negligible. It was only a succession of miracles that I didn't actually run backwards into walls etc.

The Sat Nav is very handy, and probably a good feature to have when you come to trading in or selling later down the road.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Yet another excellent offer being made to members of this forum by another great dealer and supporterof the Juke Owners Group.that is an excellent deal and I urge anyone thinking of buying the styling plates to do so before they are gone.

Deks2012-11-13 14:40:56

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
the rear one is a piece of cake it literally sticks on the front how is a little more tricky the black bottom half of the bumper has to be removed so the front plate can be screwed on

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
2422daisy wrote:Are you replacing the front panel or screwing on top?I wishedNo the front styling plate fixes over the top of the lower part of front bumper but the screwsare fitted from the inside so bumper needs to be removed.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts