Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,just looking for some advice on what sort of deal/price I should be aiming for when I visit the dealers soon. I am still a maybe on the Juke, I will buy it if the deal is right only.The model we are looking at is the Tekna CVT petrol in Solid Arctic White, Urban Pack, Black Exterior Pack, illuminated Entry GuardList price of Car £17,950List price of Add-Ons £1050Freebies I would demand: Mats and Boot coverTotal : 19,000With the above set up, is it realistic ( given the time of year and previous experiences) to ask for say 16.5k total? Price before considering finance charges and Nissan contribution of £500.Also , given my choices is there likely to be a long wait time?many thanks in advance for your time.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi r3xhn, welcome to the forum2.5K off list I think will be very optimistic but may be not impossible dealers have 5% margin on a Juke and the CVT is very popularI perosnally would look around for the extras in the paid member section here are some terrific offers available to members and even without that the dealers associated with THIS forum offer remarkable value for accessories.wait time can vary according to models, historically the CVT has always caused a wait but not necessarily always the case. I waited 10 days for my 2nd Juke although I waited 3 months for the 1st one.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the prompt reply :)my thinking was that they would have more room to juggle with the add-ons, but guess you are saying I am better off buying them afterwards from another seller?thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
i bought a 2nd hand tekna CVT 2011 with very low mileage for under £13k..not even 2 years old yet.. If you are looking to save ££. That way you could buy all you could think of and still not spent as much as a brand new one They are out there but they get snapped up like you wouldnt believe..

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi r3hxn, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Yes dealer told me they make only 6% on a new car
Dont bother fetching any extras into the equation for negotiation as you can get them cheap enough from here

Seriously consider a Nismo as some I'd the demo cars will be dropping to that sort of Price now
Do a search on eBay and piston heads for guidence on price and don't be frightened to travel nationwide for the best deal
I had 8 dealers bidding for my deal and the difference was a massive £1600
Most of the work can be done on the telephone or by email
A day off work can save fortune

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the advice guys. Will have another look at the Nismo, its a lovely car but even at a couple of K more, it also means increased insurance, especially for the mrs's and we are already pushing our budget for the Tekna.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts