Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just picked up my new Haptic Blue Teckna, having ordered it with grey stitching and grey centre console, but it's turned up in the new spec with armrest and has grey steering wheel, gear knob and arm rest stitching, with grey material door inserts, grey centre console, but red seat stitching! The dealer was trying to tell me that with the new 'enhanced' spec, red is the only option... Does this sound right? Shouldn't the stitching be consistent on the other parts? I thought when we ordered the blue that it specifically said grey only?? Any help much appreciated!

Andy

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
thats an odd one, I dont know too many people that have a revised tekna.i ve took a quick look on the website configurator its either broken or now the tekna choices are premium leather with grey consoleor red fabric with red consoleIt is possible that as part of the revision the leather is only available in one colour stitchingalthough you think that would be to match the other parts. You would also expect Nissan to make buyers fully aware of this fact especially on a blue car were the tank is only available in grey

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Andy, not making any promises of an answer or resolution but I have emailed Nissan for clarification on new tekna interior trim and leather spec I will report anything that comes back for you and other members benefit

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
the haptic blue only comes with grey console. tbf I dont have leather so couldnt say either way if they ever had grey stitching ooh wont I look silly at Nissan Monday if thats the case only ever with red

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shurm, in that case, shouldn't the stitching on the wheel, gear knob and arm rest match? I'm sure I saw on one of the special editions with white on the wheel as well...

I'm Surprised the dealer could select grey as an option for the leather going by what you guys have said...

I wouldn't mind, but if I'd known, I'd have gone for a car with red console - even if I would had to have changed from blue to black! Andy2013-03-01 23:16:27

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, we got our new 1.6 Automatic Juke Tekna late January this year in Blade Silver..We had red interior trim, our seats came in whats called Graphite Leather which is a Dark Grey and these have red stitching, the centre armrest we have and that as with all other stitching in the car is in grey..We would have liked to have seen the red stitching at least on the central armrest but it seems its not an option with only the Shiro having the white stitching...Given that the armrest is inbetween the seats you would have thought that red stitching would have been matched to them.....That said the cars superb and the spec is fantastic..We also had the rear roof spoiler and now have some door side trims ready to go on to hopefully prevent digs from others who are not so careful when opening their parked cars doors...lol...

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I would imagine the seat supplier and the armrest supplier are different places and
No one can make them communicate
A red felt tip men would certainly colour in the red stitching or an upholsterer would
Do it for an hours labour as its the sort of error comes in the furniture industry quite
Frequently

·
Registered
663 Posts
well Harleytech, we have exactly the same car in the same colour with the same interior and we were born in the same month only one year apart and we also share the same opinion on the Juke, how about that then..mind you i can tell you are the younger one cus you have a rear roof spoiler and i havent

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.