Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,Ordered a Tekna from Marshalls of Cambridge; currently I have a Note Auto so have decided to change to a Juke CVT. Didn't really need to change, but they wanted my Note and offered a good deal on the Juke, so went ahead. Heart ruling the wallet! The Note has been a really good car, no problems, no warranty work, reliable etc. so I shouldn't have changed. When I bought the Note, the Juke had just been announced and I loved the shape then, so it was an opportunity not to be missed.There were no Harpic Blue ( :) )CVT's in stock, so I am on the build list, but there is no hurry. I need to deplate my registration from the Note which will take a couple / few weeks anyway. I have ordered (and received) pressed metal UK reflective plates which look much nicer than plastic ones. The dealer will fit them in a chrome surround I will supply.I have not ordered any factory fit items as there are a plethera of add-ons in the open market.Anyway, enough rabbiting, back to the "patient wait" mode.Jeff

·
Registered
663 Posts
a big welcome to you Jeff, nice to meet another CVT Tekna owner, or soon to be. ive not long had mine and i love it, so smooth to drive.. i think it is common thing to go on the build list for the CVT regardless of colour, i had to with mine but it is worth waiting for

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, the dealer (Marshalls of Cambridge) phoned up - the pick-up date is anytime after the 10th March. The retention certificate has come thru for the personalised plate as well as a replacement tax disc. All I need now is the replacement V5.Unfortunately, I am taking some students to NY for a competition on the 6th and wont be back until the 13th so will have to wait a few days until the weekend. Almost tempted to cancel the trip . . . . Already got a list of extras I want to get:As the car is Haptic Blue, I think some chrome is needed.Chrome Number plate surrounds (got them)Metal pressed Number plates (better than plastic) (got them)Chrome fog light surround - waiting to orderChrome Headlight surrounds - not sure yetBrighter H4 bulbs - will take them out of my Note before part ex (Osrams)Chrome boot strip - waiting to orderMood lighting - ordered from Hong Kong (£6.60) - see my other postSun roof - saving up!Query : Stainless / Chrome door handlesQuery : Chrome window ledge ????Query : Metal door sill guards - not illuminatedCarpets and boot liner as I find some I like.Jeff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.