Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,I'm very new here just joined yesterday. We are currently looking into buying a Juke, we have just had a baby few weeks ago and we are in need of some more space from VW Polo TSI and a 5 door.My biggest worry is the baby seat facing backwards in the back and the space between the edge of the baby seat and the front seat. Easy answer is move seat forward, but looking in showroom looks abit tight.Does anyone on here have any problems like this? The Baby seat is a Silvercross seat on a Ventura ISOFix 2 base.We are hoping to go and try the seat and base in the car but wondered if anyone here has had a similar problem.Great forum btw and everyone seem nice.Nice to meet you all Chris, from the Wirral

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi TN welcome to the forum, baby seat issue has been raised a few times. I can only advise that taking the unit to the dealer and trying as being the best course of action. Remember though that the initial seat is for upto 9 mths and this time soon goes and then you will onto the forward facing seat for which there is a little more room

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Thanks for the reply and the welcome.Plan is to take baby trooper down to showroom and try him in it. To be honest I may just buy it and deal with lack of space i.e Mrs moaning about leg room at a later date. hahaI couldnt believe the spec on the Tekna or the sport, really good spec, I have had BMWs, VW's and they dont even come near it.I was sold on the sport button and eco button.Trick is not to show the mrs what the sport button Any other great things about Juke that I should knowCheers

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hi Chris from the Wirral, cant help you out with the baby seat, about 30 years to late for me but congratulations on the arrival of you baby and hope i will be saying the same to you again when you buy a JUKE. the Tekna is a beautiful car and there is the N-Tec coming out shortly which i think will be a very good spec

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Been on test drive this lunch time.Was really reasonable the 1.6 for the size of the car, just hope the seat fits in now.The salesman said something about the new satnav on the new ones is different to the brochure, and he said something about google. Does anyone know about this?I like the warm welcome and bit of banta is always good. cannot wait to get me datsun now.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
THE NEW CONNECT 2 is being fitted to all Jukes.I should not worry about the google bits as currently they dont work search the forum you will find some crumbles about it and the fact the outside temp gauge doesnt stop flashing until its above 4 degrees

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Going for the 1.6 as I run a BMW M3 E46 too (when its running) Couldnt justify the Mrs driving 190PS motor to and from the stables and back. Sounds like a nice runner tho. 1.6 turbo and nice bit of Torque too.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just so everyone knows Silvercross Baby Seat with Ventura 2 ISOfix base does fit and leaves sufficient space for front passenger.So on that bombshell as Jezza would say I have Ordered my Juke with a splash of Tekna in White, Delivery expected 26th April not bad at all.Cannot wait, so then I will be one of you guys.Enjoy the weekendOut

·
Registered
136 Posts
interested to hear about your baby seat fits, ours is due on the 7th June and the baby is due on the 1st August, we've already tested the pram in the boot before we ordered the car but haven't looked at seats until the car turns up so we can try fitting it before we buy it!

·
Registered
136 Posts
26th April is good for delivery, I've been told 7th june for my DIG-T Tekna and I ordered a month ago!! I love the white but we went for the Blue

1 - 20 of 20 Posts