Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Soon to own a new Tekna, and would be keen to know if there is anything that I should know about this car. For example, issues experienced with the Tekna, or hints/tips not highlighted in the owners manual. Bye for now.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the forum. We have a red Tekna dig-t and have no problems with it. I find the auto wipers a bit annoying but everything else is great, the heated seats in the winter are a godsend.

Kats

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your replies. We chose the 1.6 2WD petrol CVT. Any features not mentioned in the owners manual, which are a pleasant surprise when found?
AudiA22012-06-10 20:33:21

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I believe it has the guide home headlights for when you pull on the drive, as pointed out on another thread, but I have not driven in the dark yet to test it out. That I didn't know it had.

The sat nav on the newer ones is better, the count down to a turn is on a coloured bar that gets lower as you get nearer rather than just stating in yards, which is good.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
AudiA2 wrote:

Thanks for your replies. We chose the 1.6 2WD petrol CVT. Any features not mentioned in the owners manual, which are a pleasant surprise when found?
Yes this forum sadly not be able to convince Nissan to put us in the handbook YETI can't think of anything that isnt in the book although some things are not discvered until another person mentions them even though they are in the book like one touch window open and close door locking on drive away etc etcOnly issues specific to Tekna I have heard of have been seat failure very few but I have read about problems with the leather seams although very isolated and quickly sorted by Nissan Welcome to the forum, hope you find it useful and enjoyable

1 - 7 of 7 Posts