Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got this picture sent to me earlier from Glyn Hopkin in Romford it would appear their demo has arrived. It already has my name on it but I am sure you can pop along to have a look and order your own

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SJukeF wrote:I find the guy in the background quite amusing. Any suggestions for a suitable caption for the photo?thats a good one might consider that for a future competition

·
Registered
493 Posts
SJukeF wrote: I find the guy in the background quite amusing. Any suggestions for a suitable caption for the photo?

is it the head prefect,[ed miliband]ordering a nismo to drive ed balls as far away as possible before the next election

·
Registered
493 Posts
T c wrote: With every minute that passes the prices are ballooning but that's inflation for you.

can someone put me in touch with that guy,re,getting me some helium,i have not had any for six months,[is he a doctor]because its only going to hospitals,[just to clarify]helium,for the balloons

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.