Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Kats .. is that town driving?....

My QQ 1.5 gets 39/42 in town, depending on weather

and 61MPG on a 85 mile journey Glasgow to Fife?

How does that compare to your Juke?...

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Its a fair difference from the old diesel then eh..... good result Mrs.....

·
Registered
206 Posts
been away in essex the weekend done 306 miles mostly 70mph motorway some back roads got back refeuled up took 23 ltrs to my reconing if im right thats 60.48 mpg ?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
stop winding me up, currently my trip is reading 39.2mpg and before anyone says thats not bad, mine is a diesel aswell. did 120 mile roundtrip Sunday with cruise set and still didnt get above 40 I cant wait for the nismo at least I can enjoy low mpg
Deks2012-05-08 15:55:03

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
just used the Juke again 8 mile journey looked at the trip its now averaging a whopping 36 mpg and to wind me up even more Nissan are running a QQ ad with claimed 62 combinedStill on the plus side when I swap it for the Nismo the mpg difference won't hurt so much

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
OK, serious question...So is there a mechanical difference or is it an ECU fix?i.e. a word with your Nissan dealer, a trip to Abbey Motorsport, or a bit of both?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Anyone with an early model will suffer with low MPG although Nissan won't accept there is a problemthey did send send tech support over from Spain last year to look at mine and Fee's butclaimed there wasnt an issue. Since then they bought fee's back off her at sale price. My poor mpg is in part down to its usage for which I accept so of the reason and to be honest I have now got to the stage of drving as I want rather than worrying about how much fuel it usesAt the end of the day I wouldnt have the 5 speed petrol as its box is pants and if I had the DIG it would only return me less than I get albeit a lot more fun I should say that mine does only door 4 miles to work then 4 miles back so therefore is barely warm when it gets to its destination. When it actually gets on a run its usually motorway and I dont drive at 60 mph so no saving there either.I reckon a tweek by Abbey or Litchfield could work and improve it though that would be £400 towards my NISMO

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.