Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as you have might have seen i have not been on recently,but as usual i have been digging with my spade again.so we start in Japan :-NISMO Headquarters YOKAHAMA i sent them an email with regard to the strut brace,and how nismo owners were being let down in this country with lack of merchandise and accessories,i received an email back within two hours (how's that for service from the other side of the world)explaining they don't export to the public direct and the juke nismo tower brace is not yet in our product line. we would like to take your opinion in to account for our sales and our brand promotionthank you for your interest in our products.best regardsNismo motorsport international.you can download a nismo brochure which shows extra aerodynamic parts for the juke:- front lower lip and boot window canards.now we move to good old USA :- I know some of you been asking about self dimming mirrors they are on nissan usa website there are two types 1st self dimming with built in compass and the 2nd self dimming with compass+homelink which opens garage doors and security gates. also there are various options that are not going to reach these shores.back to good old blighty the UK :-Why can i not get sensible answer without having to jump on the proverbial merry goround.i sent a nice email to ncs with regard to the juke nismo management app plus the mounting hardware for iPad ,when is it likely to be available?.you already know the answer without me telling you, ncs do not currently have any further information on the release date,we recommend you get in touch with your dealer parts dept they will be able to assist you with your query "HOW" if you don't know how is the dealer parts dept going to know have they become psychic.perhaps they should have got the piece of fruit to sort it.this is six months down the line.and why is there no nismo advertising or brochures?. This now brings me on to what i would like to see on a juke. NISMO STYLE1:- remove the connect system over engineered, put in multi function 7inch screen to include dvd with headrest monitors for rear passengers linked to bose audio system,with added sub-woofer.2:illuminate all switches.3:-footwell and rear overhead lighting using led or fibre-optic technology.4:-front faceing camera or even better 360degree system.5:-give the engine a bit more power about 240 bhp.6:- bring to the table the concept elements that were bragged to the press that never appeared.7:-heads up display.8:- a stop-start system.9:- twin exhaust system outlets either side of vehicle. "thats me done till i dig my next hole"

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm disappointed that my Nismo isn't coming with a Rockford Fosgate sound system (like in the US) and a front strut brace. I know I can get a Cusco Front strut bar but it doesn't look as nice the one in the concept pictures. NCS needs to sort this out, again rip off Britain.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts