Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be at Leeds Castle Saturday with the Zed on the JDM stand. Be sure to say hello if you are going :)
Enjoy a day at the 'Loveliest Castle in the World', Leeds Castle, in Kent.This is a charity day in support of the "Royal Navy & Royal Marine Children's Fund". The day is open to all and will have a relaxed family focused atmosphere. Events for the day include the following:Ever popular Dream Rides from the Sporting Bears(100% of the money we raise will go to the charity)Static Displays next to the Castle.Hot Air Balloon rides.Military Band.Royal Navy Lynx display as seen at Wilton Classic Supercar day last year.Access to tour the stunning Castle and groundswww.facebook.com/Supercarsiege

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What a brilliant meet today. They are hoping to make it bigger next year!Here is a slideshow of the pics I took today A few of my favourites from that batch: A little reminder of where we are: At any minute of the day, somewhere in the world, a chopper is chasing down a Scooby. Fact Let's off road! Or, in this case, I hope they reversed out: Corvette owners even detail their picnic tables: 'TOW'? Quite a lot I imagine: A nice pair of valves? This is just confusing: A woman with taste: This gives me an idea.... A couple of beauties: ...so, who is up for next year?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers mate. It was such a good event - very chilled, loads of nice cars and friendly owners passing the time of day, nice setting and for charity too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts