Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Earlier today i recieved a request from Cez to delete the topic surrounding her issues as the dealer refused to communicate with her until it was gone. I removed the said topic into the members area as I felt it was wrong for a dealer to try and bully us into this action. I made this point to all concerned parties and NISSAN. I am now aware that the two parties met this afternoon and I believe they have ended their meeting amicable and satisfactorily to the liking of Cez. I have subsequently had a chat with the sales manager and from our conversation I think some aspects were being pulled by a legal team so I will allow the sales team the benefit of the doubt on this.we/I are not here to rip a dealer apart and ruin their business. i feel a valuable lesson has been learnt and I am hopeful that others will have a positive experience with this dealer.I havent heard from Cez as yet but I hope she is feeling comfortable with how the day ended I thinks the salesmanger was genuine in his conversation with me we disagreed on some points but I would like to think that in Cez is happy then a line can be drawn under this episode and we can all move on Id like to add that what you are reading now isnt what I wrote earlier I have edited it after calming down and speaking with the dealer
Deks2013-04-18 19:07:13

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Edited to reflect the fact that my original post then looked completely out of context

Very happy that this has come to an amicable solution TTDegs2013-04-18 23:14:58

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I posted a cooment on Wessex. Facebook page apparently I have only posted abuse about them on the forum and not had their side of the story.
I don't believe any abuse has been published it is correct to say they haven't had their side of the story published but that isn't the forums fault they had the right to reply but chose not to although they insisted on the topic being deleted before they would continue dialogue with the person in question.
I ve sent them my email address as they apparently want to improve relations

Easy really take cars of your customer job done.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
blacknote wrote:
I can't take it all in that is disgusting behaviour from Nissan. Just say the word and we can all drive to Wessex and make our feelings known.
just to clarify this isnt Nissan this is Wessex garages a dealer. I think Nissan are trying to communicate with all parties to get a resolution to the original issues

·
Registered
790 Posts
agreed i hold no grudge with nissan or dealerships in general as my dealer has always treated me well , i would really appreciate hearing there side tbh but how can altering order form to cover there mistakes and accusing the customer of lying be ok by any standard but im open to listen and see if they do resolve this issue to the customers standards there good on them

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Saw the message, nice words. Do you know I am currently so fed up with the way this seems to be twisted around that we the purchasers of said brand are at fault I am thinking of just selling the car and moving brands. The way someone has been treated here is appalling and I get the dealer spouting of about dishing out only abuse with no interest in fact. I am also disappointed in Nissan for not taking a tougher stance I feel a brand change coming on really really fed up at present

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I'm no lawyer, but I have spent some time as an expert witness and know when to speak or shut up.
Provided that people who have posted have stated the truth as they know it to be, or expressed a personal opinion, there is no grounds for complaint.
Quoting others can be tricky if you quote something which is later proven to be wrong, but you can apologise (hell look at the press and TV).
This to me, stinks of a party who has made a bad judgement and then made it worse rather than deal with it properly (and say sorry) - now they are in damage limitation mode.
You have to admit it guys, this is perceived to be a powerfull voice.......

·
Super Moderator
713 Posts
Steve if these (t**sers) can somehow try to pass the buck and some blame onto anyone else to save their face ,they will do, scum of the earth I say. and well done mate.
You have played a blinder on this issue and dont let anyone try to intimidate you for the next time because there will be a next time and it might involve me so carry on .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts