Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BeastIt's all whiteCant have enough lightsTop lights-LED's: Headlights-6000K HID's: KSA-DRL's: Fogs-Cree LED'sKSA DRL's awesome (in my opinion)KSA DRL's profileWhite interior (off white really)

·
Registered
867 Posts
Very nice indeed Juke5ter.

Did you fit the DRLs yourself - what make and where did you get them from?

Edit: Should pay closer attention to the text above the images... Darren C2013-01-13 20:31:37

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Now that looks nice, so much better than the black one Nissan have used for all the promo ones. I also suspect its very rare I know of one other but that was given to a singer for her birthday.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Darren C wrote:Very nice indeed Juke5ter. Did you fit the DRLs yourself - what make and where did you get them from?
Yes fitted them yesterday myself , they are from KSA bodyparts in Greece

·
Registered
867 Posts
JUKE5TER wrote: Darren C wrote:Very nice indeed Juke5ter.

Did you fit the DRLs yourself - what make and where did you get them from?

Yes fitted them yesterday myself , they are from KSA bodyparts in Greece

Good job. Are DRLs an easy after market fix?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Jukeov wrote:A thing of beauty You'll have to give Deks your contact details for KSA..What have you got in the cup holder ?yes please on contacts I want to see if we can get a group buy on the DRL'sthe thing in the cup holder is standard on the MOS its an i pod dock

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jukeov wrote:A thing of beauty You'll have to give Deks your contact details for KSA..What have you got in the cup holder ?
Hi, its part of the iPod/iPhone dock, i take the pod/phone holder off when not in use.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I like that! The white wheels work really well on the car - much more than on other colour cars. The interior works well too Can you post up some links on the bulbs you have - I think I need to put those in Sarah's Juke!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Darren C wrote: JUKE5TER wrote: Darren C wrote:Very nice indeed Juke5ter. Did you fit the DRLs yourself - what make and where did you get them from?Yes fitted them yesterday myself , they are from KSA bodyparts in Greece Good job. Are DRLs an easy after market fix?
They were easy to fit, have to remove the bottom (black grill) bumper, which is easier than it looks but you will need an extra pair of hands to access a couple of bolts, wired direct to the battery with a link to the side lights, lights will dim then switch off once head/side lights are activated,

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Paul_S wrote:I like that! The white wheels work really well on the car - much more than on other colour cars. The interior works well too Can you post up some links on the bulbs you have - I think I need to put those in Sarah's Juke!
Hi Paul, thanks for your commentsI will go through my emails and get the links for the bulbs for you

·
Registered
867 Posts
JUKE5TER wrote: Darren C wrote:Cheers Juke5ter.

One mod I would dearly love to do in the near future.

Im not far from you so if you need a hand give me a shout

Cheers buddy; I may well hold you to that kind offer. Most likely several months away before I take the plunge and I may opt for the Phillips 8; unless Steve can secure a good deal on a bulk buy of KSAs.

Thanks again; one very nice Juke you have yourself.

Darren

·
Registered
838 Posts
JUKE5TER wrote: Jukeov wrote:A thing of beauty
You'll have to give Deks your contact details for KSA..
What have you got in the cup holder ?

Hi, its part of the iPod/iPhone dock, i take the pod/phone holder off when not in use.
Thanks for the info. Did you go for the 6K HiDs as a good match with your led sides? The reason i ask is my led sides and my drls have a bluish tint and I am struggling to find a road legal bulb that is similar ..May have to consider a Hid kit

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jukeov wrote: JUKE5TER wrote: Jukeov wrote:A thing of beauty You'll have to give Deks your contact details for KSA..What have you got in the cup holder ?Hi, its part of the iPod/iPhone dock, i take the pod/phone holder off when not in use. Thanks for the info. Did you go for the 6K HiDs as a good match with your led sides? The reason i ask is my led sides and my drls have a bluish tint and I am struggling to find a road legal bulb that is similar ..May have to consider a Hid kit
Hi JukeovYes they are 6000k and to my eye are pure white, a mate of mine also has 6000k but they are blue so not sure if its a makers thing or if your using 55 or 35wi have just posted a link of the ones ive used if it works

·
Registered
838 Posts
JUKE5TER wrote: Jukeov wrote: JUKE5TER wrote: Jukeov wrote:A thing of beauty
You'll have to give Deks your contact details for KSA..
What have you got in the cup holder ?

Thanks for the info. Did you go for the 6K HiDs as a good match with your led sides? The reason i ask is my led sides and my drls have a bluish tint and I am struggling to find a road legal bulb that is similar ..May have to consider a Hid kit

Hi Jukeov
Yes they are 6000k and to my eye are pure white, a mate of mine also has 6000k but they are blue so not sure if its a makers thing or if your using 55 or 35w
i have just posted a link of the ones ive used if it works

Cheers JUKE5TER, I am obsessing over this,and have posted several times on this forum about trying to get a good match.. 6K on the charts is bluish tint ?? So now I'm more confused than ever.. So far spent the best part of £100+'on so called blue tint bulbs which when fitted are same yellowish as the nightbreaker plus I have..
Confused from Coventry...........that's me Jukeov2013-01-13 21:54:11

1 - 20 of 47 Posts