Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
24 Packs of laminate flooring - YESYou could get in a few more but that would make them higher than the back of the seats and so dangerous if you have to brake hard.I had to have the front seats more upright for the boot to shut so if you're tall you might struggle a little.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I didn't realise wood effect was fashionable again on the inside of a car, still something different I suppose wood effect flooring in a car think I will stick with the carpet though

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
redmeat wrote:Was the weight OK? Pretty heavy stuff laminate flooring.
It seemed fine. It was 360kg in total and most of the weight was between the axles rather than being hung over the back.I don't think I will be using it to mod the Juke though

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
See you have the same problem as me, in that the Juke is the bigger/more load space car than the otherbut it isnt big enough Mind you like yourself I have had some large oversized stuff in ours too, like the table football unit which was a tight fit even with the legs off.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I have the usual honour of shifting the Brat from one apartment to another, the other side of Sheffield.

Think I'll make several trips anyway, easier than taking out my under tonneau tray.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Fee wrote:paul. did you actually manage to fully close the boot... no wrong question. Paul do you need to BUY some new clips now you have removed the parcel shelfyou know where to get some if you do

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
illegalhunter wrote:The question should be , do the wheels fit a Juke Haha, I have 2 sets so I could give it a go! The studs on the hubs are too short though and will need extending before I tried.
2422daisy wrote:Good evening guys, I have just found this site whilst searching for more info on google. I placed my order yesterday for my new Juke, so I'm very new to Nissan, any tips would be appreciated. Natalie
Hello Natalie What on earth did you google to end up in this place?!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1x garden table4x chairs for the above4x seat cushions for above1x coffee table1x gazebo1x windbreak2x fermentation bins1x keg of Adnams Broadside1x Pimms jug1x garden BBQ4x tools for above3x 8kg lumpwood charcoal bags for above12x champagne flutes (in boxes of 4)12x highball glasses (in boxes of 4)1x bottle of Chivas Regal1x Fathers Day card1x driver1x passengerYes - it does fit!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.