Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Allan at Glyn Hopkins for sorting me out with these:I hope to find time to fit them this weekend. Be sure I'll do a write up on how to do it

·
Registered
867 Posts
Paul,Performance frog have produced an installation video for Team Heko ones. Although not Nissan OEM, the principle or good practice might be of use.Darren

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Paul. watch the clips they are different coloured for a reason one colour is for front and one for rearbut I can remember which is which. Also it recommends not fitting below 15 degrees hence why mine are still in the box

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the advice folks!Yes, I saw the 15 degrees comment but I though I'd just get them nice and warm in the house and pre-heat the door frame with a hair dryer. It's either that or I'm going to have to wait a few months (which is probably more sensible!)

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
When I get the time I am going to my friends workshop and will use some heat on the car to warm it up a little, unless we get a heat wave in the near future. Also want to hold off in case I manage to be able to order a Nismo.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks again folks.One question before I fit them - do you think they hamper visibility at all? I was a little concerned that the A pillars might appear fatter.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks mate. That's reassuring to hear.Yep, a spoiler would really finish it off but I am worried about adding drag - I don't want to slow it down!!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Talking of spoilers, just had confirmation from Bladestyling , that the Unqshop ones sold on eBay for £70ish are solely held on with Sikaflex, no bolts!!!...........Err, no thanks..Big fan of modern glues and all that, but just doesn't seem right..
I think spoilersforless is my best option, even tho' it'll be an import..

·
Registered
838 Posts
Mmm, that's interesting. Certainly the Carid, Elite and Spoilersforless ones are bolt on. Thinking now about buying the eBay one , drilling and glueing a threaded insert in, and using that as a combination with glue/tape for peace of mind.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.