Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Darren C wrote:Finances won't allow just, but I am contemplating a run of chrome in due course....chrome ooh that will hurt you pocketalthough a while back GH Parts did do a special offer on the chrome kit as Kats will testify

·
Registered
185 Posts
Chrome is good, but Deks correct it's expensive .

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Deks wrote:
Darren C wrote:Finances won't allow just, but I am contemplating a run of chrome in due course....

chrome ooh that will hurt you pocket

although a while back GH Parts did do a special offer on the chrome kit as Kats will testify

Perhaps I will have to convince myself that the horror stories of chrome coming away from the body are more common place than they are... Or perhaps I will have to make sure the areas are correctly prepared if I take the plunge.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I know someone(kats) who has had chrome on 2 Jukes and not had a problem, she fitted it herself so I would suggest the issues of chrome coming off is due to lack of prep and if dealer fitted that is more than likely the case

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn; you were supposed to support my closed wallet...

Perhaps I will have to plead with you Kats and have your fair hands (steady) apply my chrome accessories (if and when) as you sound like a professional.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I don't think it would have fit in the Zed anyway!I imagine if you rush sticking it on and don't do the necessary prep then you might have problems but if you pay Kats to do it you'll be fine!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Darren, rather than take a mortgage break, just remortgage to pay for the chrome kit-simples

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
@ Darren if GHparts do another special on chrome as they did for forum members a few months back its worth getting I believe normal retail is £460 club offer for the day was £300

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Like your thinking Kats...

Q. What are peoples views on chrome on Blade Silver; is it worth the investment given it stands out best on the darker colours?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Darren C wrote:.. Q. What are peoples views on chrome on Blade Silver; is it worth the investment given it stands out best on the darker colours? I'd personally put the money towards changing the car for a decent colour like RED
Deks2012-08-07 20:30:00

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Paul_S wrote: Don't forget to add the £160-worth of wine that Kats will drink

That'll be cost price then...

Cheers Deks for the tip... One to consider then... Darren C2012-08-07 20:31:21

·
Registered
185 Posts
Red is for the masses, silver is for the more select, perhaps red "chrome" on a silver Juke would be a good mix

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.