Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi alll, just popped up to my local Nissan dealer to check on when my new Juke Tekna CVT is going to arrive. they tell me 18th Jan, cant wait..while i was there i had a moan about reading in the forum that some people buying new Jukes are being given extra's as part of the deal like mats, fuel,armrests etc. i think they were getting a bit worried i was going to cancel, the manager came out and said he would throw in a set of mats and refund the £200 deposit i had paid as it was the 2nd Juke i have had from them, i call that a result, very happy..had a test drive in the CVT as they hadnt got one available when i did the deal and i found it a very nice drive, smooth and nippy enough . all in all very happy

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers Deks.thats true about the deposit and to be honest i wasnt expecting it, i thought maybe a tank of petrol and a set of mats at the most. they are very good at West Way, i think its because they cocked up a bit when i had the Juke i have now and didnt want to upset me again, but never the less a very nice gester by the manager

1 - 3 of 3 Posts