Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just come across these whilst trawling the net ! Has anyone tried them ? The power increase they quote is better than the re-map option, and can't be overwritten by service updates !! 221bhp on the dig-t sounds like lots of fun !!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got it from tmc's ebay store £346.20 or best offer, they accepted my £300 offer straight away so you might get them cheaper!!
It has 10 preset maps ( came at no.6 ) and did'nt seem any different so a couple of emails later tuned it to 8 and what a difference, they say it may even work on 9 or 10 if not will go into limp home mode so just wind it back til its happy
As for mpg they quote 10% improvement but i'll let you know

·
Registered
136 Posts
Definitely something I'll need to read up on more, still waiting for delivery of my DIG-T I'm afraid and then a house to redo and a baby on the way so might not be anytime soon....

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Sounds good!

Just a word of caution - I turned my civic up, and all seemed fine until I booted it.
Limp mode and loads of warning lights.

Which was awkward, as I was overtaking at that point...

Moral - find an empty bit of road for testing!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Nice one, cheers

I'm awaiting an exact cost of a Nissan approved tune, and will be talking to the service guys who do it on Monday to get more info about it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Any more feedback on this Nick, affect to driveability? MPG ok during normal driving? I'm reading lots of positive things on all sorts off different car forums the Fiat community seem to love them

·
Registered
419 Posts
I fitted one of these to my A1 1.4 and the performance increase was amazing and no change to the mpg. Setting 6 was good and 7 was all you would ever need. I may well get one for the Nismo in due course.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
fillip wrote:
Any more feedback on this Nick, affect to driveability? MPG ok during normal driving? I'm reading lots of positive things on all sorts off different car forums the Fiat community seem to love them

Had it fitted a week now !!! Drivabilty its great - if you boot it in second gear it just wheel spins
As for mpg - slight improvement on standard, and thats with a heavy right foot

·
Registered
136 Posts
I remember being in Aberdeen and the Taxi driver apologising for the traffic which was 2 red traffic lights.... Nothing compares to a London traffic jam, and then the pissed off drivers driving like muppets because of the traffic. I only try and drive in London very early in the morning especially early weekends which is the only good time to drive in London.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts