Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I intend fitting a tow bar to my Acenta of the removable type so that I can use a trailer. Has anyone fitted one, and in particular, will a standard electrics kit work?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I dont have a towbar and dont know much but from the pricing structure I would say it was an easy task with out the need for complicated add ons or conversionI do know that previously one of the dealers on the forum was offering a very good price on the towbar fitted

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
As an aside, I heard the other day that they now test tow bar electrics as part of the MOT. I don't know when they started but it makes sense that they do.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a trailer hitch on my juke if that is what you are looking for, see the link to my photo album. this hitch is made by Curt and I bought it on amazon. Curt also makes a wiring harness that is supposed to be plug and play a little work to hook it up but you don't have to cut the wires. I have not bought the wiring harness because I only use the hitch for a bike rack so far. Here is the link to the photos:https://plus.google.com/photos/114343460401582870466/albums/5752036699184735073

1 - 4 of 4 Posts