Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Thanks for allowing me to be part of this forum. Hope you can help. My 62 plate 1.5dci juke has had the traction light come on & stay on. I've had her for 3yrs now & this is the only problem I've had (although I've alway's thought the engine noise was too loud). I assumed it was due to needing front pads replaced so this was done just b4 the mot was due including enslaving the tyre's to the proper pressure as they where quite low. This didn't solve the problem with traction light staying on & the garage wouldn't mot due to this. They did a diagnostic & found various warnings which where re-set. However they failed to re-set the abs warning so put the problem down to this. The clutch/brake fluid level looks fine but it's hard to see properly. Any ideas b4 I pay the cost of garage repairs? Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
For those who live in an area that experiences rain and snow more often than a clear sunny day, the traction control light is likely one of the most common dashboard lights illuminated on their vehicle. Virtually all vehicles are equipped with traction control and will display the traction control light when the vehicle is driving on slippery terrains.

Speech Therapist in chennai

1 - 2 of 2 Posts