Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone fancies some fun in France then you can't do better than come on a treasure hunt in August. It'll be a driving / camping / drinking / silliness extravaganza!Clicky ye here

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update on the trip across the water - Will be getting the 08.06 Eurotunnel (Tunnel of Death) on the 25th AugPrice for Return "Short Stay Saver" is £90 as long as you return within 5 days

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is a little video to show the fun we have being silly driving around the country
If anyone is interested, there is a 1 day treasure hunt happening somewhere in the Midlands on Sat 5th May

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I spent Saturday enjoying an wonderful drive around Leicestershire and Rutland as one of the chaps who goes on the 'Run2' events organised a treasure hunt of his own. I say 'treasure hunt' but in reality they are more like Top Gear challenges really, lots of fun!Sadly, Sarah had to work so I took a mate along instead. In total there were 17 cars taking part. There was a real range of vehicles including an ex-Army Land Rover and a Passat running on bio diesel.Somehow, my team managed to win!! Our prize was a crate of beer. Result!Here are some pics from the carnage that ensued...Random Pics from the Late Night Club

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not long now and Dave (the organiser) has taken delivery of the prize:Shame I have very little chance of winning it, but it's going to be a blast trying! If anyone is interested then you still have time to enter (just!)

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This was an absolute blast! Read about it here.
Any car is welcome, we had everything from a chipfat burning Passat to a 6.2ltr V8 supercharged VXR8

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
T c wrote: Very nice vid, picked up on the Shih-Tzu ( we have two ) in Brugge and your parking later, every other bay for door protection , like it. Tc
I was teaching the non-Zed cars how to park properly!

No doubt Dave will do another version for Youtube and which will be a cut-down version of the DVD he gives us after each run

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Alipal wrote:Great pics and video. Looks like u all had a lot of fun.
It is A LOT of fun. Lots of giggles with a good bunch of people.

You folks need to sign up for these events!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If anyone is interested we'll be doing another one of these this year. It'll be a proper European road trip from Fri 23rd Aug to Tue 27th. More days, more miles, more smiles.Expect nice roads, nice people, nice food, plenty of beer, and huge giggles
Paul_S2013-06-02 22:22:32

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Paul_S wrote:If anyone is interested we'll be doing another one of these this year. It'll be a proper European road trip from Fri 23rd Aug to Tue 27th. More days, more miles, more smiles.Expect nice roads, nice people, nice food, plenty of beer, and huge giggles
Sorry I can't do it hot tub being delivered and doing BBQ weekend again

1 - 20 of 27 Posts