anchorage points, Leather steering wheel, Nissan Dynamic Control System,
Power assisted steering (PAS), Privacy glass (rear side windows),
Remote central locking, Single CD player, Speed limiter

Deks2012-07-12 08:20:59

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paul_S wrote:Speed limiter? I thought the only limit was the large frontal area Vs the power of the engine, or maybe the gearing.No, they all have a speed limiter if cruise is fitted

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
acrorat wrote:Different views have different wheels.I spotted that aswell one has Visia wheels on. I think they are using stock photo'sIts not the answer I am looking for Its not a picture difference either Something about the car is very unusual and very rare
Deks2012-07-12 19:03:35

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
iceman wrote:Is it to do with the number plate.YES its a 10 Plate the Juke wasnt launched until sept so they are 60 PLATE ONWARDSThis is a pre launch version that was used for press and promotion work

·
Registered
493 Posts
Paul_S wrote:It must be classed as a production car because the pre-production 370Z we got to see (first in the country!!) had to be destroyed by law
paul,how did you become the first person in the counry to see a 370z,you must have friends in high places

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I just realised I misunderstood the bit about the speed limiter. I was thinking in terms of a fixed limiter for the top speed, I forgot about the driver set one to stop you speeding...

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Paul_S wrote:I just realised I misunderstood the bit about the speed limiter. I was thinking in terms of a fixed limiter for the top speed, I forgot about the driver set one to stop you speeding...I know the DIG-T is quick(kats says) but I wouldn't have thought it needed limitingThe R maybe Mind you Cc would like a limiter for when he lends out his Dig-t to over eager brits

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.