Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.
After 3 very long boring weeks, I finally pick my juke up this evening, and must say I'm sooo happy with it.

I am thinking about getting a trunk carpet for it, not sure it really makes a difference but wanted to know what people's thoughts were on them, for and against?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I have often pondered that myself, but I have just purchased a rubber boot liner so. We shall see. If its worth it in a few days. I just hope it doesn't annoy me when I need to get to the tray underneath.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Wahey, congrats on finally getting it. I bought the luxury velour mat from Andy at Pentagon Huddersfield , along with some mudflaps.. The Juke logo is not in the middle ha .....ha , but I'm nitpicking here, adds a bit of class!! The front mud flaps are nearly a complete waste of space, just not deep enough.. Enjoy

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
Trunk carpets? Has your Juke got a particularly long nose? :)
I bought the full set of carpets for mine, and it definitely adds a touch of class when you open the boot - but depends on whether you are that bothered. The only problem with it is that anything slippery will slide around the boot much more easily with the carpets.actd2012-12-04 13:21:23

·
Registered
663 Posts
hi 2422daisy, boot carpet or no boot carpet it will still be the best car you have ever had, its gonna become more iconic than the vw beetle..enjoy it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.