Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trunk Storage Tray

We are pleased to announce immediate availability of the following products added to the Juke accessory range:

Trunk Storage Tray

Part Numbers:
KE965-1K5T0: for vehicles without a spare wheel
KE965-1K5T1: for vehicles with a spare wheel fitted
Key Features / Benefits:

Tray replaces original trunk tray, creating an additional 30 litres of storage space
Sits on top of spare wheel / IMS kit
Compatible with OE trunk cover
Kit includes foam section for storage of tools:
Compatible with all 2WD vehicles (not 4WD)
Provides practical storage solution, especially for customers who mention lack of boot space being a concern

Juke Trunk Tray Retail Price : £159.00 INC VAT

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the enquiry...

The price shown is MRRP.

I am awaiting JOG price off Parts Manager

I will let you know ASAP

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As soon as I can find a suitable image I will post it for you

·
Registered
185 Posts
I ordered mine at club rates from Glyn Hopkin , last week.

·
Registered
28 Posts
And what's your opinion on it? I bought the rear load liner which I guess was a total waste of money if I get one of these! Too diddly to keep removing. I would remove the lower cover all together and have the boot open as the parcel shelf conceals the inside. I should have saved my money on the liner and out towards one of these.
Do you carry a spare under it or does it do away with the room for one?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Spare is under it with tools off to the side, it's seems a good solution to add useable space.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Do you still use the the shelf that forms the the floor part of the boot or remove this and have much more depth?
My wife needs the room for pushchair and it only just fits as standard so I'm
Interested in this option. I expect it creates loads more room?
Also is thee space underneath for a full size alloy for a spate or just a narrow space saver?
Thanks

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have a space saver but it adds 10 inches of depth

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry for any delay I have finally got a price for JOG members... £140.00 inc VATDeks2012-08-29 13:21:25

·
Registered
28 Posts
<snip> another forum dealer, currently has these on general sale at £135.15. This is not a club only price but it does include 15% discount but that is to everyone.edit by deks to remove dealer name on another dealers threadDeks2012-08-29 14:08:23

·
Registered
185 Posts
I paid £95 as special with another forum dealer it was on offer to all members at that timeedit by deks to remove dealer name on another dealers threadDeks2012-08-29 14:09:06

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
hey Guys remember nissan liverpool is a dealer and is offering the best price he can do other dealers may have a different buying scale due to size and amounts purchased Not sure its good to post on a dealers page about another dealer who can beat the price.I know its just letting the members know but not fair to the dealer advertising

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi Deks,Where would you suggest we post prices? Happy if you want to delete these posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We take on board what is out there price wise as a result we will now offer this at £130.00 inc VAT

·
Registered
28 Posts
Firstly apologies to Nissan Liverpool my intention was not to high jack or purposely attack any offers being made to the members. I simply googled the item to see exactly what it was and clicked on the link and the price was there. Also thanks Deks for correcting the post. I am new to the forum and did not realise but as they say ignorance is not an excuse. But I was Simply advising everyone as I am sure none of us want to pay more than we need to. Again apologies, lesson learnt, fingers slapped and thank you Nissan Liverpool for increasing the offer.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Upon reflection of comments made we are prepared to offer this item for £130.00.

Thamk you for al your valued comments and inputs.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Rattly, do you have contact details for where you sourced from at that price? And you say you can still have a spare underneath and the tray sits as it should? This being a space saver?
Thanks

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ria, I have sent details in PM to you. Rattly2012-09-02 22:50:31

1 - 20 of 24 Posts