Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A dealer contacted me today to let me know they are aware of the forum and will be signing up shortly but for the meanwhile they have sent me some pictures of the Demonstrator they modified
 
G

·
Looks good. Apart from the front badge. For some reason I like the Nissan Badge. And of course, it's white. Lj2.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,051 Posts
Ooh, that looks lovely.... What is that badge at the front?..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,465 Posts
I like some elements of it but not the overall look.I think the skirts look very 'bolted on' and should either be made to look like an extension of the existing black ones or, better still, replace them altogether. I'm not 100% sold on the rear spoiler either.I'd like to see V2 if / when they bring it out
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
meaga-byte wrote:Really like the front grill. Wonder if we can get our hands on one yet?I believe it's made by Impul and judging by the price of some of their other parts you may want tobe sitting down when you get a price for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Deks wrote:
meaga-byte wrote:Really like the front grill. Wonder if we can get our hands on one yet?

I believe it's made by Impul and judging by the price of some of their other parts you may want tobe sitting down when you get a price for it.

Damm never mind then lol.
I'm broke as it is. Need to save for Jamie's wedding ring. When did platinum get so expensive lol
My tungsten ring is only gonna be like 60 bucks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
meaga-byte wrote: Deks wrote: meaga-byte wrote:Really like the front grill. Wonder if we can get our hands on one yet?I believe it's made by Impul and judging by the price of some of their other parts you may want tobe sitting down when you get a price for it. Damm never mind then lol. I'm broke as it is. Need to save for Jamie's wedding ring. When did platinum get so expensive lolMy tungsten ring is only gonna be like 60 bucks I could answer that but as I wish to avoid offending you I wont
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Haha my friend, I doubt u could offend me. And if u did I would just do the mature thing such as get u drunk, take pictures of u doing something silly and post them on the net
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
meaga-byte wrote:Haha my friend, I doubt u could offend me. And if u did I would just do the mature thing such as get u drunk, take pictures of u doing something silly and post them on the net ok then I am guessing platinum is a little expensive due to a lack of miners to mine itmy sense of humour goes further but that will do me thinks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Deks wrote:
meaga-byte wrote:Haha my friend, I doubt u could offend me. And if u did I would just do the mature thing such as get u drunk, take pictures of u doing something silly and post them on the net

ok then I am guessing platinum is a little expensive due to a lack of miners to mine it
my sense of humour goes further but that will do me thinks

Why Steve, I do believe that was a racial slurr! But you are mistaken in thinking I could possibly mine. Have you seen my well manicured nailes? Shame on you, and I'm far to pretty to be hidden away in a deep dark hole.....
(JOY would have a field day with that one hahaha)
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top