Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - well, I've been driving my (well, it's my OH's really ) DiG-t Haptic blue Tekna around now for nearly a couple of weeks - and I'm loving it! Minor problem with the finish leather seat cushion in the back (that's got to be sorted by the local dealer) but basically having lots of fun! It's comfortable, quick and holds the roads well around the country lanes. Struggling to come to grips with some of the features (reversing camera in particular) but nothing that a good read of the manual, or fiddling around with the controls (whilst NOT driving) won't cure. Trouble is when I get in it I just want to press that button and GO!Wish I'd ordered the arm rest now and there's a lack of storage space for my liking but otherwise it's great. OH keeps asking when he's going to get a chance to drive it.....Happy dyas!(PS. Will send my cheque off for the forum this week - sorry forgot in all the excitement!)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hi MM, glad you are enjoying the Juke. i had a problem with the leather in my Tekna as it looked like it was used, complained and Nissan have agreed to change it all for me..i am waiting for the new interior to arrive into the country, early March. i too wish i had the armrest which they are now putting into the Tenka as standard. Bit of a bummer me thinks

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
2 years 4 months Juke number 2 and still loving as much as the day we got the first one Armrests are available from Holdcroft and GHpartsonline both of whom offer a good discount over retail to forum members

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mine has now arrived and am very pleased with it. Came with the armrest fitted without me ordering it. You may find it disappointing as it sits too far back for comfort, however for that extra storage space it is ideal. Still reading the manuals!!!! Had a hell of a job with the satnav. Wanted to zoom in on a selected postcode destination to check it was correct. (been caught out before). Managed it in the end but more by trial and error.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts