Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need something to put on my tyre walls that will make them nice and black and offer UV protection too.I'm not really a fan of the wet look and a lot of the products available suggest you wipe off to give a matt finish. The only thing is, I find that can leave a streaky mark.Can I have some recommendations please?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Paul I use chemical Guys VRP dressing on mine and also do the black bits with itif you hang on a wee while I have asked chemical to join the forum and just had a reply from them saying they would be delighted to join and offer advice as well as a discount to forum members

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Rocks703 wrote: I've recently used Wolfs Tyre & Trim. Leaves a very nice finish and is easy to use. The durability isn't what I expected but still a thumbs up from me

Rocks where can we find this item to purchase?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for that but somebody else recommended this so I've got some and will let you know what I think:

Paul_S2012-05-07 11:51:13

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I used this today on the JUKE. Initial application gave good results.I spend 3 hours giving the whole car some TLC. If the weather is good tomorrow I'll take some pics

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have to say this product is really impressing me. I used it on the black plastics around the wheel arches, sills, bumpers, etc. on the JUKE and it's keeping the colour really well. Also, it really repells the water so when I was the car I don't end up with water marks when it slowly dries. Washing mud off the splash guards is a breeze too

·
Registered
493 Posts
tyre dressing,well this warm weather i have dressed mine in strappy top with matching shorts and a rather nice set of peep toed sandals,oh yes and to finish of matching thong and peep hole bra

·
Registered
790 Posts
There are plenty of good ones out there but my favourites are swissvax pneu and gtechniqs tyre and trim , also meguiars endurance is great but is a glossy look product , I also like wolfs but as rocks says the durability isnt great

1 - 19 of 19 Posts