Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a complete u-turn the weekend. not in the Juke I must add! I had the Juke up for sale and was in a real dilemma because one minute it was the right thing, the next it wasn't. I had someone interested in it but the price was a bit low - that's what put the doubt in my mind first of all with what to do.Anyway, I went past a Subaru garage on Friday night and saw an RB320 (Limited Edition Richard Burns) and it got me thinking again. I reduced the price of the Juke on the Trader and let the guy know who had been interested in it that it was for sale for definite this time.Ian and his wife Sarah made the trip from Devon to Reading on Sunday to see the Juke. They were very pleased with it and took it away the same day.I am now the owner of a Blue Subaru STi again - it must be in my blood I'm afraid as its now the 3rd Subaru that I've owned.I've told Ian and Sarah about this forum and look forward to seeing them on here soon.I'll keep in touch anyway.Cat

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Cat, sad to see the a member sell their Juke but pleased you have got what you were looking for in terms of price and the scooby, I assume as its an RB its a few years older than the Juke. Thanks for the heads up for the forum and stay in touch you dont have to own a Juke to be here. Might get to meet you again at some point you may even want to run down in Aug to the BBQ and atch up with some of the lot that met up at Gaydon last year

1 - 3 of 3 Posts