Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After doing more research on these found them to be highly recomended by the Alfa Romeo owners, so I bought one !!!! Fitted it last night after work and I'm well impressed .... Hardly any difference in sound to standard at idle and even if you give it a boot full not deafening like the Stillen, I'd say more of a growl !
Performance feels good as well.... I'll try it with the OBD later.
So if anyone is looking for a good performance exhaust back box give them a try £178 delivered from Poland, I went for the 80mm diameter as they said it was better for back pressure on the turbo Juke !!
Will try to upload pics

·
Registered
503 Posts
You gets what you pays for !
They come with a 'stainless tip', which implies that the rest of the system is anything but stainless
Not that that is the be all and end all
I am sure looks, noise and performance would be would come up with six different priorities for six different owners

·
Registered
503 Posts
would be very interested to see pictures, please

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SirJuke wrote: You gets what you pays for !
They come with a 'stainless tip', which implies that the rest of the system is anything but stainless
Not that that is the be all and end all
I am sure looks, noise and performance would be would come up with six different priorities for six different owners
Hi SirJuke, yes you do get what you pay for, stainless steel tip and the rest of it is aluminised steel ! I'm guessing this is like galvanising but not sure ? It has a 2 year guarantee anyway !

As for posting photo's I've had nothing but fails ! Pm me your email amd i'll gladly foward you some

1 - 10 of 10 Posts