Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am hopeful someone out there is able to give me some information. Since I updated the software on my 2021 juke the parking sensors now cut the radio and phone volume virtually off. Also now when I park if I leave it in gear and switch the engine off the sensors continue to beep until I open the door which turns everything off. Been into Nissan 4 times and they are clueless. It is so annoying if it can’t be fixed the car will go. I have now turned the parking sensors off . Hope someone knows something.

·
Super Moderator
744 Posts
Hi Polly, It is no excuse your dealer saying they have no clue,, contact your Nissan customer services and explain what as happened.

·
Registered
761 Posts
The parking sensors should cut off the radio or phone, just so you can here them, plus shouldn't be on the phone when parking, better to pay attention to the cars around you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Polly, It is no excuse your dealer saying they have no clue,, contact your Nissan customer services and explain what as happened.
Hi Bernie. Nissan Customer service is now as bad as the dealership. These days you just end up talking to a French Lady in Paris on an extremely poor phone line. The British customer service desk is no longer. It’s rubbish. I really regret swapping my qashqai for this juke or perhaps they should rename it junk. They have no idea how to undo the software update. Thanks for replying

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The parking sensors should cut off the radio or phone, just so you can here them, plus shouldn't be on the phone when parking, better to pay attention to the cars around you.
Hi Vexorg. When I bought the vehicle they didn’t switch the phone or radio off until I did the download and we tried other Jukes at the dealership and they didn’t either so it’s a fault. The radio now crackles on and off it’s annoying. I appreciate men can’t multi task like women. Talk and park at the same time. It was never a problem in my qashqai. Also the front sensors now don’t even work now until you about crash into the object in front. Basically they are as much use as a chocolate teapot. Thanks for replying

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Bernie. Nissan Customer service is now as bad as the dealership. These days you just end up talking to a French Lady in Paris on an extremely poor phone line. The British customer service desk is no longer. It’s rubbish. I really regret swapping my qashqai for this juke or perhaps they should rename it junk. They have no idea how to undo the software update. Thanks for replying
Try doing a factory reset to see if it goes back to original settings

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Try doing a factory reset to see if it goes back to original settings
Thanks for replying. I tried doing a factory reset as did the Nissan dealership. I’m afraid it’s either live with it or get rid. If anyone else has the problem I have found that by pushing the ok button it does switch the parking sensors off once parked.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts